** NOW A MAJOR DOCUMENTARY SERIES FROM HBO AND SKY **
WINNER OF THE GOOD READS BEST NONFICTION BOOK OF THE YEAR AWARD 2018
THE NEW YORK TIMES #1 BESTSELLER
SHORTLISTED FOR THE GORDON BURN PRIZE 2018
The masterful true crime account of the Golden State Killer - the serial rapist turned murderer who terrorised California for over a decade - from the late Michelle McNamara.
I'll Be Gone in the Dark offers a unique snapshot of suburban West Coast America in the 1980s, and a chilling account of the wreckage left behind by a criminal mastermind. It is also a portrait of one woman's obsession and her unflagging pursuit of the truth, three decades later, in spite of the personal cost.
Updated with material which takes in the extraordinary events that followed its initial publication, Michelle McNamara's first and last book is a contemporary classic - humane, haunting and heroic.
- New eBook additions
- New eBook additions for Kids
- New eBook additions for Teens
- Most popular
- Most popular for Kids
- Most popular for Teens
- Available Now
- Available Now for Kids
- Available Now for Teens
- Book Club 2022-2023: Guaranteed Available : Karapu Pukapuka: Wātea Mārika 2022-2023
- Guaranteed Available: Book Club: Literature with a Big L
- Guaranteed Available: Kids & Teens Book Club: Classics
- See all
- New eAudiobook additions
- New eAudiobook additions for Kids
- New eAudiobook additions for Teens
- Most popular eAudiobooks
- Most popular eAudiobooks for Kids
- Most popular eAudiobooks for Teens
- Available now on eAudio
- Available Now on eAudio for Kids
- Available Now on eAudio for Teens
- AudioBook Club 2022-2023: Guaranteed Available
- Guaranteed Available: Book Club: eAudio Classic "Reads"
- Children's AudioBook Club 2022-2023: Guaranteed Available
- See all